How we collect your personal data
- We collect your personal data when you subscribe to our newsletters and mailing lists and when you register to our events;
- We may collect your personal data when you participate to any other activity and event we organise;
- We may collect your personal data from public sources online in the public domain, whenever your professional activity is directly linked to Decarb City Pipes 2050’s activities and working topics (i.e. fostering the local heating and cooling transition in Europe, informing EU local authorities and their partners on EU and national policies on energy and climate).
What kind of personal data we collect, store and process
The personal data we may collect, store and process are: your name and surname, your gender, your email address, your phone number, your job position and organisation, and your professional postal address.
What do we use and process your personal data for
We may use your personal data in order to:
- send you emailing on our project’s activities (if you requested so);
- send you our bi-annual newsletter (if you requested so);
- send you direct targeted emailing for the promotion of our events, projects and new publications once in a while;
- when you register online to our events, the data you provide on our registration forms are used by us to manage your registration and to enable us to communicate with you for the purpose of the event. Your name and surname, job position, organisation and country will be included in the list of participants that is distributed during the event. We do not add your phone number or email address in our events’ list of participants.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletters and mailing list at any time, using the subscription link that you will find in every issue of our newsletter and in the footer of every message that you receive from our mailing lists.
Your data might be shared with the European Commission and EASME staff in charge of the management of EU funded grants and their contractors for ex-post controls. Under no circumstances do we share your personal data with other organisations, except if a competent authority demands it or if we have your express permission.
Where and how long will your data be stored?
Your personal data will be kept with us until you notify our data protection officer Nathalie Moroge at firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like your information to be erased.
Your data is stored on a server of our sub-contractor FC-Net (6, rue Gérard Mantion, F-25000 Besançon). This company is based in France and stores its data in France. Your personal information will not be stored out of the European economic area, not even in a cloud.
What are your data protection rights?
- You have the right to obtain from Energy Cities confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed by us, and have access to them.
- You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data from our records.
- You have the right to object or obtain restriction of processing.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting our data protection officer Nathalie Moroge at email@example.com. We will reply as quickly as possible.
CORE COOKIES (MANDATORY)
These cookies guarantee Energy Cities website is running properly and allow you to use it with all its enhancements. Our website is unable to be surfed on without those cookies, which remain always anonymous to us.
These cookies allow Google to collect data about your navigation on our website, and allow us to access those data through anonymized and aggregated reports. We use those reports to enhance your navigation experience on the website, and fine tune our menus, contents etc. By deactivating those cookies, we will not be able to analyse your navigation on our website.
If you consider we have not complied with data protection regulation, please inform our data protection officer Nathalie Moroge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint via the French supervisory authority, see https://www.cnil.fr
How to contact us