Empowering citizens for the heat transition
We organise monthly online capacity-building sessions to address specific issues related to the heating and cooling transition. These sessions are based on experience sharing between peers, and invitation of key experts.
How to make sure that the transition is inclusive? What are the best ways to favour and support citizen initiatives and engagement? If those questions resonate with you, then this capacity-building session is made for you! In this session we will bring concrete examples of citizen empowerment to go further in the heating and cooling decarbonisation.
- 10:00-10:05 – Welcome
- 10:05-10:30 – Citizen-led renovation, example tbc
- 10:30-10:55 – Neighbourhood dynamics, citizens empowering and co-ownership, Cities4PEDS project + Q&A (bc)
- 10:55-11:00 – Screen break
- 11:00-11:25 – An academy for energy citizen leadership, ENCLUDE project + Q&A (tbc)
- 11:25-11:50 – Potential 4th presentation or discussion
- 11:50-12:00 – Closing
Interested in this session? Register here!