Leveraging on co-creation to decarbonise heating systems
14 February 2023
We organise monthly online capacity-building sessions to address specific issues related to the heating and cooling transition. These sessions are based on experience sharing between peers, and invitation of key experts.
This session will focus on the role of co-creation in decarbonising heating systems. Decarbonisation is often seen as a matter of political will. However, ambitious policies need adhesion from citizens to be successful and impactful – hence the key role of co-creation. In this capacity-building session, we will bring concrete examples and favour return of experience to municipalities and other stakeholders engaged in the path of heating and cooling decarbonisation.
- 10:00-10:05 – Welcome
- 10:05-10:30 – Introduction to co-creation, Sabine Froning, Communication Works + Q&A
- 10:30-10:55 – Challenges and successes of co-creation for heating decarbonisation, INTERREG SHIFFT project + Q&A (tbc)
- 10:55-11:00 – Screen break
- 11:00-11:25 – Inputting citizens’ ideas in city plans, Grenoble Alpes Métropole + Q&A (tbc)
- 11:25-11:50 – How CODEMA involved citizens + Q&A (tbc)
Interested in this session? Register here!